About the Illness
Stiff and painful joints; difficulty moving limbs because of the joint pain; often accompanied by fatigue.
You should seek professional help if:
- You have fever or skin rash along with severe joint pain.
- The pain is so great you cannot bend the joint.
- There is severe pain and swelling in more than one joint.
- You experience sudden back pain along with numbness in the legs or loss of bowel or bladder control.
The best way to help arthritis is to reduce the levels of uric acid in your joints.
To do this try one of these remedies:
Erythrococca bongensis Roots & Strychnos henningsii stem/stem bark & Rhamnus prinoides whole plant & Ximenia americana Root Tea good for all
Add 3 roots each from Erythrococca and Ximenia, the Strychnos stem and the Rhamnus plant to 5 ltr water.
Boil for 1 hour until the mixture is reduced to 3 ltr.
Add honey, which will act as a preservative and allow you to keep the decoction for several weeks.
Drink 3/4 glass 3x daily as long as necessary for up to 6 months.
Moringa Root Tea good for all
Boil 3 roots in 3 ltr water for 35-40 minutes.
Drink 1/4 glass 3x daily for as long as necessary.
Strychnos henningsii Tea good for all
Boil 1 handful of leaves in 1 ltr water for 15 minutes.
Drink 1/2 glass 3x daily for 2 weeks.
If you do not like the taste, add it to soup or porridge first.
Food and Nutrition Advice
Things to do:
- Drink lots of water.
- Drink whole lemon/olive oil drink.
- Eat calcium-rich food.
- Eat zinc-rich foods.
- Eat iron-rich foods.
Things to avoid:
- Salt, red meat, tomatoes.
- Fatty foods.
- Acidic foods and fruits.
- Sugar, including sugary drinks like sodas.
- Cold weather; this makes the symptoms and pain worse.
Body Work and General Advice
It may not be possible to prevent arthritis, but you can lessen the pain by being kind to your joints.
To help protect your joints:
- Avoid repeated jarring activities.
- Control your weight.
- Exercise regularly.